Are you a mother who is looking for some quick & nutritious recipes for your child? We got your back.
Here are 5 Quick and Easy Recipes to Make with Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter Under 5 Minutes:
1. Peanut Almond Butter Toast with a Fruit Punch
It is the simplest & delicious recipe you can make with Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Take a bread of your choice.
- Spread Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter on it.
- Take any three fruits of your choice.
- Slice them in a way to use them to make a shape that your child loves.
- Make an owl shape, if you like, with the help of a banana, strawberries, or any other fruit of your choice to make it more presentable.
2. Banana Peanut Almond Butter Smoothie
Banana Peanut Almond Butter Smoothie is a nutritious and tasty recipe to make in under 5 minutes. Follow the steps below:
- Take a cup of milk kept at room temperature.
- Take one tbsp of Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter.
- Half banana finely cut.
- Add sugar/ jaggery powder if required (optional)
- Take a mixer/blender and half a cup of milk & banana, and sugar, and blend it together.
- Now, add the rest of the milk and Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter and blend it in a blender or mixer.
- Your Banana Peanut Almond Butter Smoothie is ready to serve.
- You can add finely chopped dry fruits to garnish if your child likes it.
3. Peanut Almond Butter Mug Cake
This recipe is ready in a minute and is super easy to make. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Take ¼ cup of flour ( choose either all-purpose flour or wheat flour).
- ¼ tbsp of baking powder.
- 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- 1 tbsp of Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter.
- 2 tbsp melted butter.
- ¼ cup of milk kept at room temperature.
- Stir & mix all ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a mug.
- Add & set the microwave for one minute.
- Your mug cake is ready to serve.
4. Hot Milk with Peanut Almond Butter
You can add peanut almond butter to your child’s daily glass of milk to make it more healthy and tasty. Follow the steps below:
- Add one spoonful of Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter to a lukewarm glass of milk.
- Mix it completely.
- Your hot milk with peanut almond butter is ready to serve.
5. Peanut Almond Butter Roll
Make a boring paratha yummy with Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter spread. Follow the steps below:
- Make a paratha of your choice.
- Take one spoonful of Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter.
- Spread evenly on the paratha.
- Wrap it like a roll.
- Your peanut almond butter roll is ready to serve.
Is Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter Healthy?
Now the question arises whether Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter is a healthy choice to make or not.
Gritzo Peanut Almond Butter is made with 100% real almonds & peanuts. It is rich in protein, calcium & 100% RDA Vitamin D3. The butter is made with a philosophy to provide a junk-free spread option for children. And on top of it, the spread comes in a crunchy chocolate flavor children love to have.
So, what are you waiting for? Serve these quick & easy recipes to your little ones and make your rush hours less stressful.